Skip to content
- Twenty-seven years management experience across the public and private sectors including strategic, operational and change management roles within commercial and educational organisations.
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute.
- Over twenty years of governance experience in secondary and special schools.
- A National Leader of Governance
- Fourteen years of governance experience in secondary and AP.
- Finance and accounting background, having worked as an Accounts Manager/Credit Controller in the Insurance Broking market for sixteen years.
- Between 2007 and 2017 Alison was a director and the company secretary of the Western Skills Centre, an AP provider for vocational education in trade skills for 14-16 year olds.
- A C-level financial professional and Chartered Accountant.
- Over twenty years of experience spanning financial services roles within the City of London and Europe, with responsibilities centred within the Global Investment Banking arena and recently within PE investor strategies and start-up SME’s.
- Has sat on several Boards and has significant corporate governance, legal and regulatory experience.
- Prior to his role in the City, Anthony was a Regular British Army Officer. More recently he served with the Grenadier Guards in Afghanistan.
- Seven years’ experience in HR, six as a HR manager, prior to moving into teaching.
- Over twenty years’ experience in senior leadership positions within sixth form colleges and is currently Vice Principal of Winstanley College.
- Currently leads on Performance Management including probation period management, capability, appraisal and CPD
- An SLE with specialism across the post 16 sector.
- Over thirty years of management experience in the transport profession across the North West.
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute.
- Over fifteen years of governance experience in primary and secondary schools.
- Significant experience in safety management, HR and operational process implementation.