The Board of Trustees has taken the opportunity brought about by staffing changes to reflect on the development of the Trust since it was formed in May 2012 and reaffirmed their commitment to the original mission and values of Trust.
Our Mission remains:
To work to maximise the potential of all children, students and adults in our schools and to support the schools on their journey to become outstanding.
Our Values remain:
- Equality of opportunity
- Individual growth
- Mutual respect
- Provide a first-class education for our learners through a broad and balanced curriculum that meets the needs of individual learners and prepares them for life beyond school.
- Promote a culture which values everyone’s contribution; promotes individual development and growth and is underpinned by high standards, high expectations and mutual respect.
- To provide our schools with trust wide collaborative network opportunities which builds on and shares best practice.
- To operate with transparency and clarity, maximising resources to meet the needs of the schools and demonstrates value for money.
- To grow the Trust, increasing capacity, improving long-term sustainability and outcomes for learners.