Chair of Trustees
- Twenty-seven years management experience across the public and private sectors including strategic, operational and change management roles within commercial and educational organisations.
- Fellow of the Chartered Management Institute.
- Over twenty years of governance experience in secondary and special schools.
- A National Leader of Governance
Chair of Finance, Audit and Risk Committee
- Fourteen years of governance experience in secondary and AP.
- Finance and accounting background, having worked as an Accounts Manager/Credit Controller in the Insurance Broking market for sixteen years.
- Between 2007 and 2017 Alison was a director and the company secretary of the Western Skills Centre, an AP provider for vocational education in trade skills for 14-16 year olds.
Chair of School Improvement and Curriculum Committee
- Seven years’ experience in HR, six as a HR manager, prior to moving into teaching.
- Over twenty years’ experience in senior leadership positions within sixth form colleges and is currently Vice Principal of Winstanley College.
- Currently leads on Performance Management including probation period management, capability, appraisal and CPD
- An SLE with specialism across the post 16 sector.
Chief Executive of the Rowan Learning Trust
- Over 15 years of senior leadership experience including Headship, Executive Headship and a Director of Education role.
- Was a member of the DfE Teacher Workload: Data Management Review Group and was part of the writing group for the NLE toolkit.
- A proven system leader having supported more than twenty schools in their improvement journey.
- Holds an MSc in Educational Leadership and management, the NPQEL and NPQH qualifications.
- A C-level financial professional and Chartered Accountant.
- Over twenty years of experience spanning financial services roles within the City of London and Europe, with responsibilities centred within the Global Investment Banking arena and recently within PE investor strategies and start-up SME’s.
- Has sat on several Boards and has significant corporate governance, legal and regulatory experience.
- Prior to his role in the City, Anthony was a Regular British Army Officer. More recently he served with the Grenadier Guards in Afghanistan.
- Over thirty years of management experience in the transport profession across the North West.
- Member of the Chartered Management Institute.
- Over fifteen years of governance experience in primary and secondary schools.
- Significant experience in safety management, HR and operational process implementation.
- Currently Headteacher of St. Peter's Catholic High School
- 27 year career in Secondary Education across a range of 11-16 and 11-18 schools
- A National Leader of Education
- Wide experience of Secondary School Improvement work
- Member of Liverpool Archdiocese Secondary School Improvement Trust Board
- 25 years in Education as a teacher, senior leader, Headteacher and Executive Head in the primary and special educational sector
- Proven track record in supporting schools across the Greater Manchester region and beyond, including schools in a category
- Significant experience in system leadership, change management, leader development, teaching and learning improvement, curriculum construction and quality assurance within individual schools and across multiple organisations
- A National Leader of Education
Thirty years experience in commercial and procurement roles for major organisations in both public and private sectors. Dave has shown a commitment to volunteering. He has previously volunteered as a ChildLine Counsellor; held trustee roles with local and regional charities; and also utilised his business skills to give pro bono support to a new charity launching a nationwide helpline. Dave is a member of the International Association for Contract & Commercial Management; and, the Institute of Fundraising.
- Over twenty years experience in banking and finance profession
- Extensive experience in data, reporting, risk, management, change delivery and process improvement
- Proven leadership capability delivering efficient and effective business outcomes
- Wide experience of engaging with regulatory and governing bodies